Inspiration and Invention Protection Attorneys in Arizona
The eureka! moment doesn't usually come neatly wrapped. On the other hand, it is possible to make sure the rights created by your innovations and creations are clearly defined and protected through patents, trademarks or copyrights.
Parsons & Goltry. We protect your ideas and inventions.
Call us: 623-239-4596. Contact Us
Robert A. Parsons and Michael W. Goltry are a collaborative attorney team that practices intellectual property law. For more than 15 years, we have helped inventors, entrepreneurs, businesses, manufacturers, creative artists and others in every business imaginable:
- Protect ideas and inventions
- Create and protect trademarks
- Register and administer copyrights
We help you gain the most benefit from your ideas and inventions.
Based in Scottsdale, Parsons & Goltry advocates for and provides legal counsel to authors and inventors throughout Arizona and the United States:
- I invented a silent lawnmower that runs on solar power. This is my ticket out of my day job. Why bother with a patent search?
- How can you manage the IP portfolio of our rapidly growing software company so we know when to partner or protect, and when to be proactive?
- I invented something with huge potential. I'm afraid my idea will get stolen. How can I trust you to get me a patent?
- I don't want nondisclosure trouble with these contractors. Help! Fast!
- Please get me a copyright. I'm not good with paperwork. Please keep track of all my copyright dates and notices.
- We're seeking to register a trademark, but do we need a service mark? What constitutes a good trademark? How can it be protected?
- We just figured out a way to save thousands of dollars on the plant floor but it's complicated. How do I know you can explain it to the patent office?
Even if the patent office says no, we don't buckle under, we fight for our inventors' rights.
Through our web site, we proudly offer our IP CLASSROOMTM service of providing you with useful information on patents, trademarks, and copyrights through our FAQ pages. Just click on the FAQ links below to increase your knowledge about the unique fields of intellectual property.
See FAQs pages below.
Helping individuals on the unique path to success is our goal.
Our lawyers provide:
- High-quality and effective
- Friendly and personalized legal service in a
- Comfortable, low-key office
When you are satisfied, we have done our job. We provide intellectual property protection that lets you sleep and allows you more success.
To discuss your IP questions or schedule a free initial consultation, please call: 623-239-4596 or contact us.