A patent to a mechanical device “may be granted to anyone who invents or discovers any new and useful process, machine, article of manufacture, or composition of matter, or any new and useful improvement thereof,” as defined by the United States Patent laws. The process for obtaining a patent is long and complex. If you are an inventor or innovator, hiring an experienced patent attorney can help immeasurably as you try to protect your invention and make it profitable at the same time.
Parsons & Goltry is a law firm dedicated to providing our clients with the very best representation and advice in all aspects of intellectual property law. Contact our Scottsdale mechanical patent attorneys online, or call 480-991-3435 to schedule a free initial consultation.
PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS BY PROTECTING YOUR INVENTION
The patent attorneys at Parsons & Goltry have more than 50 years of experience protecting the inventions of our clients. During that time, we have prosecuted patents for inventions or innovations in some of the following fields:
- Agricultural equipment: There have been a number of developments in agricultural equipment recently for items like openers, threshers, seed delivery mechanisms, improvements to combines, and new features and systems for tractors.
- Utility equipment: We prosecute patents for vehicles and equipment adapted for use by farmers and utilities, such as farming implements, sewage drain cleaners, internal combustion engines.
- Firearms: We prosecute patents for firing mechanisms, bullet loading mechanisms, receivers, and other critical parts of firearms.
- Jet Engines: Developments in jet engine technology continue to revolutionize the future of air and space travel. Our inventors routinely develop cutting edge ideas, driving technological innovation in jet engine technology, particularly in propulsion systems.
COMPREHENSIVE IP SOLUTIONS FOR INVENTORS AND INNOVATORS
We know how much hard work you put into the development of your mechanical prototype. By hiring our firm, you can rest assured that we will work tirelessly to make that work pay off. The full-service approach to patent law practiced by Parsons & Goltry includes the following areas:
- Patentability, clearance and validity investigations;
- Consulting on the field of intellectual property protection as it relates to our clients’ inventions;
- Preparation and filing of USPTO and international patent applications;
- Appeals before the USPTO;
- Patent portfolio management;
- Counseling and analysis on patent infringement;
- Licensing and assignment of clients’ patents.
CONTACT OUR CA PATENT ATTORNEY TODAY
You had the inspiration. You made the innovation. Now let Parsons & Goltry take your success farther. Contact our mechanical patent lawyers online or call 480-991-3435 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Our office is located in Scottsdale, Arizona, but we serve clients in Phoenix, California, Washington, Idaho and throughout the United States.